Businesses all over the country are wakening up to the stark reality, that a strong social media presence is no longer just beneficial, but essential. And as a result, more and more are outsourcing their social media management to specialist digital communications agencies like Curtis Gabriel Corp.
Over the last five years, social media marketing/management has become an area that businesses are starting to invest in, with many hiring a ‘Social Media Executive’ to manage all activity in house.
While this may be an option for some businesses, it is not ideal in the fast paced reality of the modern world. Social media is a 24-hour business 365 days a year. It doesn’t switch off, and neither should you.
Recent studies from Frobes have revealed that 70% of a people expect a response within an hour when they contact a company on social media, with 53% saying they expect the same standards on evening and weekends as well.
By outsourcing your social media to Curtis Gabriel Co. you can be safe in the knowledge that this will be delivered, and here are 10 reasons to outsource your social media to us in 2016:
1.Interactivity from 9am to 9pm 365 days per year
2. We don’t take holidays
3. We don’t get sick
4. A team forward thinking, creative minds under one roof
5. Fully trained journalists at your disposal to produce effective copy designed to market your business online
6. A team of graphic designers to create bespoke artwork for your business
7. Become part of a client network
8. Specialists in online crisis management
9. Specialist social media and graphic design software available
10. Perhaps most important of all…. Curtis Gabriel Co. offers a cost effective social media management package that would be impossible to recreate with just one person!
Over the last twelve months, we have seen considerable growth and can now proudly call ourselves one of the UK’s leading Digital Communications Agencies with a specialism in Social Media Management.
This growth has seen us work with a mixture of blue clip clients and local independent businesses in both the B2B and B2C markets, with staff specially trained to deal with both selling environments.
Social media is here to stay, and if you think your business can afford to continue to operate without an effectively managed strategy, you may get a nasty surprise very soon. Stop hanging around; outsource your social media management today!